CogniFit Inc is a well-known digital healthcare company focused on producing good cognitive health for its patients by introducing various types of games created for good brain health. This website is popular enough to be used by more than 4 million people. This brain fitness software company was created by one of the well-known Israeli authors and psychologists, Shlomo Breznitz, after he left the Israeli air force team in 2007. This software is available in 18 languages and accessible to various countries.
How to get access to the website?
- Type the keyword of the website in the search box of your favorite internet browser and click on the enter button
- Then click on the login option in the website’s top right-hand corner, then click on the option below mentioned as “don’t have an account? Sign up here.”
- Register your account with your email address, Facebook account, Twitter account, Google account, or Apple ID and a password of a minimum of 8 characters.
- Then log in with your account and password, and save it for further use.
What is so specific about this brain training website?
The training programs mentioned by the website are divided into two parts one program is for adult cognitive skill improvement, and one more program is for kids with entirely different strategies, all consisting of brain games. The program is for measuring, training, tracking, and monitoring all brain activities wholly based on the methods developed by the company.
The different programs presented by the website for adults-
- Personalized brain training program- each training session comprises 15 to 20 minutes. They conduct three sessions a week. This program session is specifically or custom-made for young adults, healthcare professionals, school teaching staff, students over the age of 15, researchers, and scientists. This program helps to stimulate, activate, and strengthen cognitive skills. The report the company releases are based on the user’s effort, progress, and evolution. Focuses on your attention, perception, coordination, reasoning, and memory.
- 65 and over training program- activating and strengthening the primary cognitive skills with activities and cognitive stimulation games. This program is made for individuals who are 50 years and more, family members of individuals of 50 or more, caregivers, researchers, scientists, and healthcare professionals.
The different programs for the kids presented by the website-
- Concentration training program- the children will train using various games to boost their cognitive skills and improve attention by challenging their brains.
- Memory games and brain training program- training and boosting your memory power. Improving problems such as short-term memory, remembering names, etc.
To conclude, the programs mentioned above presented by the website are popular all over the country.